Vaping has proven to be extremely advantageous over cigarette smoking. It is less harmful to your health, is less expensive and helps you keep a check on your nicotine intake. However, switching to vaping can be a task in itself. Not because it is difficult, but because there is a huge variety of vape devices and e liquids available in the market.
Where e liquids or juices can be chosen based on your smoking habits and flavour preferences, you need to consider various factors while picking vape devices. For your help, we have collected a few points that you can keep in mind while selecting a vape device. The guide will ensure that you don’t end up wasting your money on the wrong one.
Know The Parts
Vape devices’ components are the first thing you need to understand. All these devices consist of different components, but the four parts that are common in them are:
- Tank: This is where the e liquids are stored in the device.
- Coil: The coil is used to convert the e liquids into vapours.
- Battery: The coil itself gets heated up with the help of a cell.
- Drip Tip: This is the topmost part of the vape device from where you inhale the vapours from.
Types Of Vape Devices
Now that you are aware of what your vape device consists of let’s move on to the models that you can choose.
- E-Cigarettes: Just as the name sounds, they are “e” form of cigarettes. You have to take them out of the packet, use them once, and throw them. If you want to vape more, you will have to grab one more cigarette. These are specifically for those people who require a high intake of nicotine. Being disposable, they are much less expensive than other types of vape devices. The only issue with these is that they increase waste because they have to be disposed of after every use.
- Pod Vapes: They mostly look like e-cigarettes and are called one of the most intelligent vaping devices. It consists of two components, a battery and a pod. The battery remains with you for the longest time, while the pods are either replaceable or refillable. So you need not worry about throwing them away or buying a new one every other time. The only trouble you may face with pod vapes is their regular recharges. That is why you should opt for a quality product that won’t get discharged every now and then.
- Box Mods: If you don’t want to take any chances with your vape device, then a box mod should be your preference. It is bulkier in size as compared to the previous two alternatives, which accounts for an extensive battery and better vape performance. You can also find various features in these, such as different output voltages. However, the bigger size also creates a problem while caring these in the pocket. So it would be best if you pick according to that.
You can easily pick one of the three available devices based on your nicotine intake, device usage, price, and convenience. But remember whatever variant you choose, you must buy it from a reliable source. Only then the product will go by all the specified features, and you will be able yo enjoy them.